Friday, February 14, 2014

Update on the 2014 Rewind Challenge

So, I'm not sure if you're aware, but I am participating in the 2014 rewind challenge.

This challenge is being hosted by Coffe Bean Bookshelf.

So, basically, what you're supposed to do in this challenge is to read books that was published before 1.1.14, but must be read between 1.1.14 - 12.31.14. You may set your own goal. As you know(I think you know...), my goal is to read 25 books!

I started off with 0 books read, obviously. It's currently the 2nd month in 2014. January was very, very fast..and I'm hoping this month isn't as fast as January. Now, stop with the rambling Jessica. I shall show you my updated list!

  • Bitter Sweet Love by Jennifer L. Armentrout(Published: Dec. 1st, 2013)
  • Wait for you by Jennifer L. Armentrout(Published: Feb. 26, 2013)
  • Angelfall by Susan Ee(Published: May 21, 2011)
  • World After by Susan Ee(Published: Nov. 19th, 2013)
  • Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater(Published: Aug. 1st, 2009)
  • Ruby Red by Kerstin Gier(Published: May 10, 2011)
  • Champion by Marie Lu(Published: Nov. 5th, 2013)
  • The Wanderers by Jessica Miller(Published: Dec. 6, 2012)
  • Anna and the French Kiss(Published: Dec. 2nd, 2010)
  • The Dead and the Gone(Published: June 1st, 2008)
  • Starcrush by Justine Erler(Published: Dec. 19, 2013)
  • Cursed by Jennifer L. Armentrout(Published: Sept. 18, 2012)
Basically, My current progress is 12/25 books read. If you want to follow me on my journey as I continue this challenge, add me on goodreads!

https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/22183183-jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...