Title: Wishing for a Parallel World
Author: Arriah Kiprujistho
Series: Stand Alone
Published: March 28, 2013
Publisher: CreateSpace
Goodreads | Amazon | Facebook
Excerpt ~
First thoughts based on the excerpt above:
Very detailed! I could see everything in my head very clearly. This is most likely a book where you can enjoy all it's nature scenery by the details that Ms.Kiprujistho has written already! And the dairy lying open! Oh, don't you want to know what the main protagonist would do with it?
Author: Arriah Kiprujistho
Series: Stand Alone
Published: March 28, 2013
Publisher: CreateSpace
Goodreads | Amazon | Facebook
Wishing for a Parallel World is the story of a world and a world beyond... a parallel world.
On one side, these celebrities are living in a limelight struggling between two different lives, reel and real. On the other side, these six friends are living their peaceful and extraordinary life far away from the limelight. But one incident brings those two sides together and then the journey of true relationships, true friendship and true love begins...
Story of two different lives, which have only one thing in common between them... their world.
What is the reality of those two worlds?
What destiny has decided for them?
Will reality change everything?
Will Friends remain Forever?
Will Love find it's way back to Love?
Discover...
On one side, these celebrities are living in a limelight struggling between two different lives, reel and real. On the other side, these six friends are living their peaceful and extraordinary life far away from the limelight. But one incident brings those two sides together and then the journey of true relationships, true friendship and true love begins...
Story of two different lives, which have only one thing in common between them... their world.
What is the reality of those two worlds?
What destiny has decided for them?
Will reality change everything?
Will Friends remain Forever?
Will Love find it's way back to Love?
Discover...
Excerpt ~
I am - free, independent, lively, caring, curious, sensitive and cheerful girl. I like spending time in the lap of nature and above all,
I love to love.
This valley comes in my love list too. Whenever I want to stay alone for some time, away from the crowd, this is the only place I can think of. A place where I can talk to the nature, dance with it, lost myself in its serenity, where my every action leads to a reaction. When I laugh, it seems to be laughing along with me, when I cry, it seems to be consoling me, when I speak, it seems to understand and reply.
A calm and quiet place, which is filled with green grass and flowers and beautiful butterflies hover around them all day long. There is a river that is surrounded by mountains and contains a crystal clear water where the slow waves make one of the mountains look like as if it is floating on it. . . where dew drops look like shining pearls that slowly run down the leaves and hide themselves in the sand as they fall on the ground and flowers dance with the breeze spreading their fragrance all over this big and beautiful valley.
This valley is called Yosemite Valley, which is carved out by the Merced River and is situated in the Western Sierra Nevada Mountains of California State.
This place has always made me feel very connected to it. That's why I bought one 'home sweet home' just at the five minutes walking distance from here. It is situated at the outskirts of this glamorous city, which is around 4-5 hours away and is the famous hometown of big celebrities, a glamour world as one can call it.
No doubt, both places are attractive in there own way.
It was month of October when I came to that Valley again. Fall had arrived.
I could see that place ablaze with colors of leaves and flowers splashed across the ground. It looked so beautiful but unlike other times, it gave me a different feeling all together. I couldn't figure out what that feeling was. I took some fallen leaves in my hand and sat down at the river bank. I started placing those dried leaves on water one by one and watched them floating and making different patterns as they moved along with the flow.
While I was embracing the beauty of nature, my eyes suddenly caught a sight of something that was at a distance of a few meters. One diary was lying open on the grass next to a big stone that took away all my attention.
I love to love.
This valley comes in my love list too. Whenever I want to stay alone for some time, away from the crowd, this is the only place I can think of. A place where I can talk to the nature, dance with it, lost myself in its serenity, where my every action leads to a reaction. When I laugh, it seems to be laughing along with me, when I cry, it seems to be consoling me, when I speak, it seems to understand and reply.
A calm and quiet place, which is filled with green grass and flowers and beautiful butterflies hover around them all day long. There is a river that is surrounded by mountains and contains a crystal clear water where the slow waves make one of the mountains look like as if it is floating on it. . . where dew drops look like shining pearls that slowly run down the leaves and hide themselves in the sand as they fall on the ground and flowers dance with the breeze spreading their fragrance all over this big and beautiful valley.
This valley is called Yosemite Valley, which is carved out by the Merced River and is situated in the Western Sierra Nevada Mountains of California State.
This place has always made me feel very connected to it. That's why I bought one 'home sweet home' just at the five minutes walking distance from here. It is situated at the outskirts of this glamorous city, which is around 4-5 hours away and is the famous hometown of big celebrities, a glamour world as one can call it.
No doubt, both places are attractive in there own way.
It was month of October when I came to that Valley again. Fall had arrived.
I could see that place ablaze with colors of leaves and flowers splashed across the ground. It looked so beautiful but unlike other times, it gave me a different feeling all together. I couldn't figure out what that feeling was. I took some fallen leaves in my hand and sat down at the river bank. I started placing those dried leaves on water one by one and watched them floating and making different patterns as they moved along with the flow.
While I was embracing the beauty of nature, my eyes suddenly caught a sight of something that was at a distance of a few meters. One diary was lying open on the grass next to a big stone that took away all my attention.
First thoughts based on the excerpt above:
Very detailed! I could see everything in my head very clearly. This is most likely a book where you can enjoy all it's nature scenery by the details that Ms.Kiprujistho has written already! And the dairy lying open! Oh, don't you want to know what the main protagonist would do with it?


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for leaving a comment!