Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Movie Discussion: The Maze Runner by James Dashner, Directed by Wes Ball



The Gossip:
Non Readers:

"Omg! I have to read this book."
"Dylan O'Brien is soo hawwttt!"
"Dude, how many books are out now?"

Readers:

"Omg. Amazing!"
"I didn't imagine the maze to be this way. LOOL."
"Dylan O'Brien! <3"


I don't think I'm the only one, but like, I didn't imagine the hole to be like that in the movie. Hahhaha. I thought it was like something they threw rocks at, and they couldn't see it? Then they found out it was like 1x1 and then they jumped? There were so many intense scenes...I loved it! But it could be confusing for non-readers in the beginning, but they'll get the gist of it soon.

I loved the casting! It was amazing! But you know, Dylan O'Brien is hot in many other movies, including this one too, but the hottest in this movie, I have to say, hands down, is Thomas B. Sangster. He was so adorable in the movie! Anyways, back to the casting and their acting. Ha. Get it? It rhymes. Okay. Jessica. Stop. The effects(are they effects?) were amazingly done, when I was watching it, I didn't notice any flaws, but if I go back to re-watch it, then I'll probably notice a lot of flaws, but let's just leave as perfect..for now. Wait. Jessica. There's no such thing as perfect! Only one person is perfect, but I will not say. (;

Watched on: September 27, 2014

Add this book to your goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/6186357-the-maze-runner?ac=1

Ahhh! It's  at 300k reads from the goodreads community!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...