Series: Lux (#4)
Genres: Young Adult, SciFi, Paranormal. Fantasy, Romance
Published: August 27, 2013
Publisher: Entangled Publishing
Purchase: Amazon | Barnes & Noble
" Wow. Amazing book. Not on my #1 favorites, though I would give it a 5/5 notes rating."
Right. When I did that review, I guess that was what I was feeling because I had typed it down, but this book...I'm going to have to change my mind. It's the best out of the series. It isn't my least favorite, and it still deserves a 5 star rating. Very good Ms. Armentrout! This is the only book where I've reread a dozen times (even more) without getting bored. It's just the feeling you get when you're reading this!
Jennifer's writing style is amazing, she puts in every little detail and no matter how sad, or happy the scene/moment is, she manages to make it seem so real. It feels like I'm living in this book, and that I'm Katy, which to me, happens very rarely. Usually, it just feels like I'm watching third PoV. Katy and Daemon are my OTP and a couple that I ship very dearly! Kaemon? LOL. Or... Daty? LOL. Okay. Stop playing Jessica.
The new characters in this book are total hotness too. I mean, do perfect guys exist? Yea. Sure. But not yet. . .for me. But in books, totally! I also love the dual PoV in this book1 The only thing killing me is the cliffhangers in some PoVs because...seriously? You get me right? The feeling you get when you read a cliffhanger and then you have to wait for the next book, or read through the next PoV? Omg. I wish I had a Daemon. GAHHH. It's frustrating reading this and not having a Daemon, but everytime I read, I KNOW I have a smile or a frown on my face. It's that emotional.
Jennifer L. Armentrout has surprised me thus far, with me giving 5 star ratings to the whole Lux series, I'm excited to see how far the next book will go. Will I give it a 1 star? or a 5 star? This series is just THE BOMB of YA genre of the 21st Century!
Genres: Young Adult, SciFi, Paranormal. Fantasy, Romance
Published: August 27, 2013
Publisher: Entangled Publishing
Purchase: Amazon | Barnes & Noble
Daemon will do anything to get Katy back.
After the successful but disastrous raid on Mount Weather, he’s facing the impossible. Katy is gone. Taken. Everything becomes about finding her. Taking out anyone who stands in his way? Done. Burning down the whole world to save her? Gladly. Exposing his alien race to the world? With pleasure.
All Katy can do is survive.
Surrounded by enemies, the only way she can come out of this is to adapt. After all, there are sides of Daedalus that don’t seem entirely crazy, but the group’s goals are frightening and the truths they speak even more disturbing. Who are the real bad guys? Daedalus? Mankind? Or the Luxen?
Together, they can face anything.
But the most dangerous foe has been there all along, and when the truths are exposed and the lies come crumbling down, which side will Daemon and Katy be standing on?
And will they even be together?
If you guys followed me before on my old blog(which I doubt), I'm guessing you remember this?After the successful but disastrous raid on Mount Weather, he’s facing the impossible. Katy is gone. Taken. Everything becomes about finding her. Taking out anyone who stands in his way? Done. Burning down the whole world to save her? Gladly. Exposing his alien race to the world? With pleasure.
All Katy can do is survive.
Surrounded by enemies, the only way she can come out of this is to adapt. After all, there are sides of Daedalus that don’t seem entirely crazy, but the group’s goals are frightening and the truths they speak even more disturbing. Who are the real bad guys? Daedalus? Mankind? Or the Luxen?
Together, they can face anything.
But the most dangerous foe has been there all along, and when the truths are exposed and the lies come crumbling down, which side will Daemon and Katy be standing on?
And will they even be together?
" Wow. Amazing book. Not on my #1 favorites, though I would give it a 5/5 notes rating."
Right. When I did that review, I guess that was what I was feeling because I had typed it down, but this book...I'm going to have to change my mind. It's the best out of the series. It isn't my least favorite, and it still deserves a 5 star rating. Very good Ms. Armentrout! This is the only book where I've reread a dozen times (even more) without getting bored. It's just the feeling you get when you're reading this!
Jennifer's writing style is amazing, she puts in every little detail and no matter how sad, or happy the scene/moment is, she manages to make it seem so real. It feels like I'm living in this book, and that I'm Katy, which to me, happens very rarely. Usually, it just feels like I'm watching third PoV. Katy and Daemon are my OTP and a couple that I ship very dearly! Kaemon? LOL. Or... Daty? LOL. Okay. Stop playing Jessica.
The new characters in this book are total hotness too. I mean, do perfect guys exist? Yea. Sure. But not yet. . .for me. But in books, totally! I also love the dual PoV in this book1 The only thing killing me is the cliffhangers in some PoVs because...seriously? You get me right? The feeling you get when you read a cliffhanger and then you have to wait for the next book, or read through the next PoV? Omg. I wish I had a Daemon. GAHHH. It's frustrating reading this and not having a Daemon, but everytime I read, I KNOW I have a smile or a frown on my face. It's that emotional.
Jennifer L. Armentrout has surprised me thus far, with me giving 5 star ratings to the whole Lux series, I'm excited to see how far the next book will go. Will I give it a 1 star? or a 5 star? This series is just THE BOMB of YA genre of the 21st Century!



No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for leaving a comment!