Title: Hate Me Today (#3 Save Me Series)
Author: Katheryn Kiden
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Publication Date: June 18th
Tour Host: Dreams Come True Promotions
~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ *
Today's Stop: Author Interview with Katheryn Kiden who is currently on tour for her novel: Hate Me Today! A few special teasers and a giveaway!
Hi Katheryn Kiden and thanks for stopping by! :)
Today's Stop: Author Interview with Katheryn Kiden who is currently on tour for her novel: Hate Me Today! A few special teasers and a giveaway!
Hi Katheryn Kiden and thanks for stopping by! :)
~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ *
Where did you get your inspiration from for your novel, Hate Me Today?
At some point during Freeing Tuesday, Jason and Vanessa pushed themselves forward and started to fight. Originally, Vanessa wasn’t even supposed to come past Where Words Fail, but she was stubborn and fought to be in the lime light. I loved the chemistry between the two so much that I knew I needed to write this hate to love story.
What do you think makes a great story?
Reality and drama. Life isn’t always sunshine and rainbows, people die, hearts get broken and not everyone is always nice.
Which part of your book was your favorite part to write? Why?
Easy. The strip club scene through the hammock scene. It’s such a hot part in the book, but drunk Vanessa is funny too, so it made it a blast to write.
Do you have anything specific that you want to say to your readers?
Thank you SO, SO much. From the bottom of my heart. Each person that picks up and reads one of my books, and loves it, makes my heart swell.
What are you currently reading? What do you think of it so far?
I’m actually in the middle of moving so my kindle is sad and lonely, BUT, I did pick up Take by Ella Frank the night it came out and can’t to have enough time to get past the third page. I loved Try, so I can almost guarantee that Take is going to be just as hot.
Do you have a favorite author? If so, who is it and why?
I’m in love with so many that it’s hard to choose but here’s my list. Tara Sivec, Kendall Grey, Ella Frank, Penelope Douglas, Cat Mason, Nicole Edwards, Hilary Storm and Julie Bailes. I know there are more, but my brain is fried lately.
What was your favorite subject in school and why?
Honestly, I didn’t like school. Like, at all. In fact, I disliked it so much, the summer after my sophomore year I pushed myself through everything and graduated at 15. If I HAD to choose, I would pick anything to do with writing.
Can you tell us a bit about yourself?
I’m 25. Born and raised in Maine, but am moving to VA. I have two older brothers and two younger. The two older ones have passed away. Vanessa’s disease is actually part of the reason my oldest brother died. All the doctor’s stuff in this book, is actually stuff I sat with him through. Other than that, I love tattoos, both mine and other peoples, music is the way to my heart and will always tell you how I am feeling, my family will always come first. I sing (please plug your ears), I love art, I own a Great Dane who is the laziest thing in the world. Camo is my favorite color and I love to shoot. My two younger brothers are my two of my favorite people in the world. I do photography in my spare time and I hope to be writing for a very, very long time.
~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ *
~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ *
~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ *
Katheryn Kiden was born in Boothbay Harbor Maine in 1989 and raised in Newcastle. She was raised with four brothers. Katheryn graduated when she was sixteen and has been writing since she was young. When she isn’t attached to a keyboard you can usually find her with her two younger brothers, friends, or with a camera in her hand.
~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ *
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Katheryn-Kiden-Author/397861730346941
Twitter: @katherynkiden
~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ *
Amazon: http://amzn.to/1iLDc3E
Amazon UK: http://amzn.to/1jSs5Rj
Amazon CA: http://amzn.to/1rFda22
~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ *












No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for leaving a comment!